Weigandt Consulting GmbH is a high-reaching, fast growing international consulting company. The company focuses purely on the retail industry and delivers value to many successful retailers across Europe, helping them to boost profitability and gain competitive edge by offering the highest level of customer experience.
We are looking for passionate developers & engineers who focus on software excellence. We want people who are aware of latest trends and know how to adopt the most appropriate technology. We're looking for people who are strong advocates for the best engineering practices and love learning new skills.
- Suggest improvements to processes and methodologies to enhance delivery speed and quality
- Assist of technical, solution and integration architecture
- Complete detailed technical documentation based on functional requirements
- Design and develop required software modules, application extensions, integration components and interfaces
- Customer interaction and service in maintenance and enhancement of the solution application
Knowledge, Skills and Experience required:
- 2+ years of commercial software development experience
- Experience with design patterns and architectural patterns
- 1+ years of work experience with Java, J2SE, Spring, Spring Boot, J2EE , Web-services (SOAP, REST), JDBC, XML, SQL
- Proven knowledge of software development lifecycle, methodologies and models
- Upper-Intermediate English skills (B2)
- Ability to work effectively and team-oriented
- Flexibility and mobility
- Competitive salary (to be discussed on the results of the interviews);
- Innovative business transformation projects for global retailer;
- Office location: St. Petersburg, city center (m. Gostiny Dvor);
- Business trips to Asia, Europe;
- Professional and career growth in the international business environment.