Hi! We are Coins.ph - one of Southeast Asia’s fastest-growing fintech companies that enables anyone, including those without a bank account, to easily access financial services directly from their phone. Founded in 2014 in the Philippines, Coins customers have access to a mobile wallet and services such as remittances, mobile air-time, bill payments, and online shopping at over 100,000 merchants.
ABOUT TEAM AND PROJECT
Now, we are actively looking for a Senior Frontend Developer in our Product team. Our main focus is evolving the product, attracting more customers, and providing a financial level of security.
Our main project is a payment system and crypto wallet application with few satellite applications. Our tech stack is mainly Ember + React with JSON-based HTTP REST API. The backend system is written in Python/Django and Go. Wallet web application is public: WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- Web knowledge: from the DOM to HTTP APIs to browsers internals
- Software development skills: understanding of good/bad code and design
- Understanding of UX principles
- CSS/HTML layout: ability to deliver pixel-perfect & adaptive layouts
- Production experience with at least 2 libraries/frameworks
- Experience working with distributed international teams
- English -- at least B1/B2 intermediate level
- Ember.js production experience is nice to have
- Maintain existing application and implement new features
- Proactively contribute to product quality, constantly raise engineering bar for yourself and teammates
- Participate in UX. Despite the fact that we have a separate team for that, technicians always have something to adjust
- Have a product-level mindset, be able to analyze the impact of features or issues on the product itself
- Produce production-quality engineering solutions, resilient and elegant
- Be a part of a customer-oriented team, feel the impact of your contribution
- Coins.ph engineering team are passionate professionals. We always do the best and value quality and security first
- Career and professional growth. It means that we invest time and money in your career (IT conferences, courses, training, software - all that you need for good work)
- You can be sure that in our company a warm welcome awaits you. Our HR Team and your Team Lead can help you to be a part of Coins;
- We are not afraid to discuss the revision of salaries
- Remote work. You may work from home or the beach. No matter. The main thing is the result.
- Flexible vacations