Job & Location
Mercaux has an international team in four offices – London, Barcelona, Milan and Moscow. We are looking for a Technical Implementation Manager in Moscow with possible relocation from Moscow to Barcelona.
Company & Product
Mercaux is an in-store B2B SaaS Platform that aims to transform offline retail and help traditional retailers smoothly transition into digital era. Founded by ex-Yandex tech team and Harvard Business School alumni, Mercaux products are live in 40 countries including UK, Europe, Hong Kong, Brazil, and Mexico.
We bring digital into physical stores to empower salespeople with all the data and content at fingertips, connect head office with stores real-time, and help retailers provide unique in-store customer experience. First retailers who adopted the software have seen +8-14% store sales increase.
As part of your day to day responsibilities, you will:
- Support existing clients and ensure all data is captured & issues are investigated and rectified thoroughly.
- Act as the key interface between Mercaux and our clients and partners.
- Conduct pre-sales activities that will include client-facing responsibility. You’ll attend client meetings and explain our solutions to a client, from an integration standpoint, and answer critical technical questions.
- Manage the integration process for new clients & coordinate delivery of the Mercaux product to the go-live launch date.
- Become the technical project lead after a deal is closed. You’ll work closely with our Client Success team throughout the integration process.
- Analyse and investigate any concerns, bugs or discrepancies, using SQL and other tools, and work with the development team to offer client solutions quickly and effectively.
As well as the technical experience outlined above, you’ll have:
- A commercial approach – you’ll be able to translate technical requirements into business terms and communicate these to our clients
- Excellent data analysis skills. You’ll have experience of data warehousing or similar and be able to transfer data into readable datasets. You should be able to disseminate the information to understand potential issues, client or internally, & relay that information to the right eams, or offer quick & effective solutions.
- Experience of different tools for data analysis, specifically SQL, and ideally (but not essential) pandas, jupyter etc. and advanced Excel. We’d love you to be able to write some SQL code at least.
- Strong database skills, you’ll be able to retrieve data through SQL commands, and also have a good knowledge of API’s – HTTP API requests.
- A demonstrable ability to read and write technical documentation.
- An understanding of different data formats, XML, CSV, JSON, etc
- Superlative written and verbal communications skills. You’ll be able to explain and inform internal and external technical and non-technical stakeholders, including our clients. You’ll also be strong at building working partnerships with our clients.
- Experience in working cross-functionally, effectively and calmly. You’ll be adept at working with internal Sales teams to support client projects and working out solutions with R & D.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
Your approach and attributes:
- Excellent organisational capabilities and time management. You’ll be able to project plan successfully, meet timelines and prioritise effectively.
- Be happy working flexibly, Mercaux is a busy environment where priorities will change quickly, and you should be able to respond accordingly.
- Passionate about helping us to grow.
- Proactive and curious – always looking for ways to improve and also to gain a great understanding of our client needs. You’ll keep up to date with emerging tech as a matter of course.
- Persistence – you won’t give up until a problem is solved.
- Ownership – able to own your tasks and responsibilities and create logical, business-critical processes.