The HR BP Russia is a hands-on role that provides full cycle Human Resources support to Gett RU management and employees and will support the fast growing business and will become a single-entry contact for HR questions.
We expected that HR BP RU will be well structured and business oriented.
The HR BP RU is a change leader in scaling the Gett RU’s ability to build, develop and retain the desirable human capital to support the business needs.
- Partner with RU CEO and local management team to solve all employee management and retention challenges
- Maintain high level of team’s engagement and job satisfaction in order to raise efficiency and lower turnover
- Lead middle management development – empower management and strengthen managerial skills
- Management of global/cross company HR processes (Performances review, Employees satisfaction survey, Key employees etc)
- HR team management (C&B and admin team, recruitment, office maintenance)
- Support recruitment plans, approving the budget for open vacancies
- Assume responsibility for headcount management, talent development and C&B
- Leading the process of introducing a new HRIS system
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- A minimum of 7 years' HR manager experience
- Proven expertise in Employee relations/Recruitment/Talent Management/C&B
- Good knowledge of Russian Labor Law
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal as well as verbal and written communication skills needed for working with all levels of management and employees
- Ability to multi-task, be proactive and results-oriented
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing business conditions and calculate risks, high stress resistance
- Effectively solve problems and conflicts while maintaining Company values and policies
- English – fluent level
- A true team player with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Affinity towards working in a fast-paced, dynamic, challenging and constantly-changing environment
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to details
Gett’s mission is to build a transportation service loved for its quality.
We're a global ride sharing app built on a simple idea – if you treat drivers better, they will treat riders better.
Fueled by the best drivers, we set the standard for quality.
Gett is already in more than 120 cities across Europe and the US. In London alone, nearly half of all black cabs run on Gett. In NYC, Juno by Gett is the fastest growing ridesharing app, and on-track to become the second-largest player in that market. It is also the global leader in business ground travel, trusted by over 13,000 leading corporations worldwide.
Gett has raised over $700 million in funding and was selected by Forbes as one of the “top 15 explosively growing companies”.
Join us - and enjoy the ride!