Job & Location
Mercaux has an international team in four offices – London, Barcelona, Milan and Moscow. We are looking for Android Developer in Moscow with possible relocation from Moscow to Barcelona.
Company & Product
Mercaux is an in-store B2B SaaS Platform that aims to transform offline retail and help traditional retailers smoothly transition into digital era. Founded by ex-Yandex tech team and Harvard Business School alumni, Mercaux products are live in 30 countries including UK, Europe, Hong Kong, Brazil, and Mexico.
We bring digital into physical stores to empower sales people with all the data and content at fingertips, connect head office with stores real-time, and help retailers provide unique in-store customer experience. First retailers who adopted the software have seen +8-14% store sales increase.
- Developing Android application (API 24+) with possibility to work offline
- Deeply dig into the latest technologies, using Kotlin and RxJava
- Cover touch screen panels with different screen types
- Integrate external devices such as USB barcode scanner, printers etc.
- Using custom translation and styles engines that allow adjusting app appearance on the go
- Over 3 years of experience in Android development
- Strong experience in Kotlin, RxJava, unidirectional architecture
- Design patterns
- SQLite experience with different ORMs
- Understanding principles of RESTful API and HTTP
Also nice to have
- Kotlin experience
- Understanding Gradle and Git
- Experience in writing Unit and UI tests (Espresso)
- Experience in CI