If you're a forward-thinking hands-on designer than Mercaux needs you! We are craving for your ideas, passion for your work and results. Our UX/UI Design leader is waiting for you to create a great design together.
Become a part of our collaborative team!
Essential Experience and Knowledges:
- Design for digital (website, digital marketing, email)
- Design for offline (print, events, merch...)
- Development of corporate identity elements
- Creation of concepts and communicating them effectively to key stakeholders
- English: intermediate and higher
Beneficial Experience and Knowledges:
- Management of a small design team (or at least worked in design teams)
- Animation creation (short gifs, introductory/instructional videos)
- Post-production of short video clips (interviews)
- B2B, Retail, Tech, SaaS experience
The tasks we perform:
- Presentations (a lot of)
- Documents (reports, processes etc.)
- Website supporting and development of new pages
- Design of printing
- Events design
- Email communications
- Small assets (article headers, blog and social media post illustrations)
- Product support (customization of product screens, providing small assets etc.)
- Design language system construction in collaboration with the Product designer
- Design guidelines in collaboration with the Product designer
- Development of templates and design layouts for offline and online
- Management of junior designers: distribution of tasks, setting expectations and quality assurance
- If you think this could be you, please send us your CV, links to your portfolio, or just show us relevant examples of your works, and tell us a little more about you and why you think you’re our Senior Communications Designer!
You may also work as Communication Designer, Graphic Designer or similar.