Easybrain develops mobile games and applications that millions of people around the world play every day. Right now we are looking for a skilled Game Designer to join our team.
- Creating mobile casual game prototypes, playtest various game mechanics;
- Creating, balancing and play testing game levels for games;
- Documenting and presenting your ideas to the team;
- Work in close collaboration with our designers to bring your ideas to life;
- Layout and balance levels in Unity.
- Proven track of released game projects;
- Understanding of what makes mobile casual game a successful product;
- Understanding of game systems design techniques;
- Understanding principles of user engagement (learning/difficulty curves, game progression, retention techniques);
- Understanding of game analytical metrics, ability of interpreting data and making conclusions;
- Strong creative skills, out-of-bounds thinking;
- Desire to work in the team and grow professionally.
Will be a plus:
- Passion for mobile games;
- Experience with Unity Editor;
- Knowledge of App Store and Google Play guidelines;
- English language - fluent.
Besides the engaging tasks, support from experienced colleagues, the opportunity to realize your own ideas, challenge and drive, we offer:
- Work on the best products in the niche;
- High income with performance bonuses;
- Sports reimbursement;
- English lessons;
- Medical insurance;
- A fancy office in the center of Minsk, with a terrace and great coffee, cookies, and fruit.