HEINEKEN Interntional – is more than 80 000 talented and full of energy employees, which operate in almost all countries of the world. Our most famous brands - Heineken, Krusovice, Amstel, Goesser, Tiger, Strongbow,Okhota and 3 Medvedya.
BI Department is looking for candidates to the brand-new position of Data Scientist to contribute to the development of data and analytics capabilities of the Company in the digital age.
If you are ready to:
- Transform large, complex data sets into pragmatic, actionable business insights.
- Leverage data to identify, quantify and influence tangible business gain.
- See beyond the numbers, be the voice of data when communicating to decision makers, product owners and team leaders.
- Thrive in our fast-paced environment, adapt quickly and take ownership of your work.
- Challenge ideas and methods while working together with talented, highly skilled team members.
And you have:
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a relevant role.
- Experience solving real problems using data mining techniques and with statistical rigor.
- Education in computer science/physics/mathematics/engineering/bioinformatics, etc.
- Strong technical skills regarding data analysis, statistics and programming. Strong working knowledge of Python, SQL, and/or R.
- Excellent communication skills; the ability to convey complex analysis results clearly and with conviction to all levels of stakeholders.
Send us your CV and we will gladly consider your candidacy.
In addition to interesting tasks, we would like to offer:
- Our rich history and heritage. The company was founded more than 150 years ago!
- We offer worthy remuneration system and benefits, which include meal allowance and mobile.
- We care about your health and offer medical insurance.
- We will insure your life from the first working day.
- You will be among the first consumers who can try our new products.
- We appreciate employees’ ideas and develop entrepreneurial spirit.
Our rich history and heritage. The company was founded more than 150 years ago!
Join us or share us with friends!