In the e-commerce team, you are the person in charge of the analysis and maintenance of e-commerce data and from our websites and apps in order to enhance their performances.
- Collect and maintain data reliability: You are in charge of TagManagement, and data-collection for the analytics reports and products the e-commerce team are using (Google Analytics 360, Google Cloud Plateform, DataStudio, Tag Manager, custom reports)
- Provide data to the teams: You will help different teams (Acquisition, merchandising, App manager, Managers) and our brands to get the data they need to answer business problematics.
- Analyze and share your insights: Follow the KPIs and provide data-driven insights to enhance commercial performances of the website. These analyses require an interest for UX, Traffic Management, as well as technical understanding of e-commerce websites.
- Project Management: Run several project at a time, and manage yours, your colleagues, partners and agencies resources to get optimal results.
You are in a friendly e-commerce team, which includes tree data-analysts ready to work on ambitious projects.
- From 3 years’ experience in e-commerce, or digital agency on a similar position.
- Google Analytics (we are working with GA360): excellent level required
- Google Tag Manager: be able to manage your dataLayer and implement new functions/parameters
- Google Cloud Plateform: Global understanding of possibilities and costs of the main tools
- BigQuery: good level of SQL and experience with BigQuery is a plus
- Data Studio: is our main dashboarding tool, a good level is required
- PowerBI: experience with PowerBi is a plus
- English - Upper intermediate (Creation and reading of reports, creation and reading of documentation)
- Team player, and business oriented.
- You collect and analyze data to answer a business need.
- Work in the international company.
- Opportunity to learn and adopt best practice in the sphere of beauty.
- National and international career opportunities.
- Chance to become a part of transformation of Russian corporate culture into international.
- Clear processes and ambitious tasks.
- Individual onboarding program.
- Hiring in accordance with labor law.
- Health and life insurance after 6 months of work.