We at UXPressia are on the hunt for a Marketing/PR professional to join our team in Minsk.
We’ve been growing ~4x in revenue each year for the last 3 years and we know that there’s an even bigger demand for our product. So we need a unique person to help us reach new horizons. Marketing Pro with a growth mindset, open-mindedness and experimentation spirit, where are you?
The only 4 important things you need are:
- Awesome English.
- Writing skills.
- Solid communication skills.
- Coordination skills.
What You Will Do*
- Initiate and coordinate the creation of new landing pages.
- Set up relations with mass media (news sites, blogs, writers, etc.) and influencers (evangelists, analysts);
- Organize our online and offline events (webinars, conferences, meetups, etc.) and coordinate our participation in events of others.
- Set up partnerships with other products, communities, events, marketplaces, educational institutions, etc.
- Collaborate and coordinate with Head of Content to help the content team to create and publish content consistent with overall marketing strategy.
- Constantly review what we do in terms of marketing, assess the effectiveness of these activities and help us to come up with new activities, and then execute or coordinate them.
* - Please note these are examples of what you should do at the beginning. These activities should (and will) change after time, since we should always find and then stick to the best things that work for us.
Would Be Great If You Can Do That As Well (later)
- Develop product positioning that resonates with our target buyer personas.
- Manage paid marketing campaigns to drive inbound leads (Google AdWords, Facebook etc).
- Diversify our existing marketing channels.
- Design, write, execute and analyze the performance of email campaigns targeting sales leads, new customers and existing customers.
- Advanced English (B2/C1 or higher), both written and spoken.
- Good coordination skills (let’s say if you don’t know how to create landing pages or run google adwords campaigns, you will find someone who knows, assign them a task and then control execution)
- Quick learner (if you don’t know something, you will be able to learn the basics and will be willing to do that)
- Experimentator mindset (you don’t have fear of trying something new, analyzing the results, reflecting and trying again.. and do that constantly)
- Basic business literacy (ROI, Revenue, Profit, LTV, etc).
Nice to Have
- Ability to develop a strategic marketing plan and manage budgets
- Reliable practical experience in planning, executing and measuring content marketing, email marketing and lead capture in English speaking countries (preferably the USA)
- Strong data evaluation skills with the ability to extract and interpret data from various sources to offer marketing solution
- B2B SaaS marketing experience.
- Good understanding of product metrics.
- UX knowledge (principles, methods, tools).
- Engineering mindset.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary.
- A team of like-minded people you will like working with. We treat each other with respect, support professional and personal development and help each other grow.
- Flexible work schedule and valuing your work-life balance.
- Possibility to apply your skills and knowledge not only in our B2B SaaS product, but in our Consulting and online teaching (UXPressia Academy) departments.
- Amazing team. Oh, wait, we’ve mentioned that. But then again. The team is awesome. Really.
- UXPressia is a professional B2B SaaS product.
- It is a Service Design Tool for visualizing Customer and User Experience with the help of Customer Journey Maps, Personas, and Impact Maps.
- We are on a mission of helping businesses, products, and services to become more human-centric.
- Our app has a 130K+ user base that grows each day.
- Teams from Microsoft, Michelin, Philips, Dell, Disney, Deloitte Digital love using our service.
- We are fun to work with and we do everything so that our product has that same vibe.