Provectus is an international IT company that builds advanced solutions for AI-first, data-driven businesses. Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Big Data are our specialty. Provectus’ Kazan division is a success story of its own. It boasts a strong technical team of 60+ seasoned experts and is quickly growing. In Kazan, Provectus has successfully implemented “teal” management (i.e. operates as a teal or turquoise organization). This basically means that we do not have senior employees, managers, and their subordinates. All employees are free to make decisions on their own.
- Experience with Java programming language
- Experience in API and UI testing using Java
- Upper-intermediate level of English
- Experience with continuous integration
- Solid knowledge in QA theory and processes (SDLC)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Will be a plus
- Experience with testing of microservices
- Experience with load testing
- Build automated test suites to exercise our diverse application set.
- Work with the development teams to automate testing.
- Conduct research on emerging technologies and frameworks.
- Analyze and decompose a complicated software system and design a strategy to test this system.