UK-based SMS and telecommunication company with over 18 years in business is establishing a new project and hiring for a front-end developer with a fundamental understanding of full-cycle web development based on a modern development toolkit.
Our company is building a new and modern helpdesk app with omnichannel support. For you, as a developer, it means that you need to develop and connect together many services representing communication channels, internal systems – and all parts of the project will be completely built from scratch. No legacy code, no deprecated tools, no carved-in-stone structure: it's the great opportunity to build something new based on modern technologies.
What we expect:
- Expert knowledge in HTML5/CSS markup and adaptive/responsive frameworks;
- Strong and/or React application building skills;
- Single-page application experience;
- Mobile-friendly markup skills;
- Product lifecycle understanding;
- UI/acceptance testing skills;
- Version control system (git, Bitbucket), project management system (JIRA) understanding;
- Intermediate-level English or above. Documentation and all development stuff – from ticket descriptions to code comments – are entirely in English;
- Prototyping tools (Sketch/Avocode/InVisionapp) experience and base iconographic skills (e.g., Adobe Illustrator base) are really welcome;
- Living in Saint Petersburg or able to relocate on your own.
What we offer:
- A fresh project that you and the rest of the team build from scratch. That means no legacy code to support, no old-ish toolbox and technologies to use: your reasoned opinions about how to build things are always welcome;
- Technical and development support from the existing team, including reusable services that could be used in the new project;
- Workplace within the company's office in the city center;
- Highly competitive salary;
- A young, professional and friendly team.