Our Senior Director of Data Science will lead our Data Science team at TiltingPoint’s satellite office in the Ukraine. In this role, you will need to provide our developer partners and internal teams the best data & tooling services offered for the mobile games market. Here you’ll have the opportunity to build your Data team from the ground up. You'll report directly to the VP of Engineering in New York and cultivate a thriving environment through communication and excellence across teams and with clients. In addition, you’ll play a critical strategic part in shaping the future of Tilting Point and the future of our developer partners from around the world.
Your Future at TPM
- Build , manage our Data team comprising of Data Scientist, and BI analysts in Ukraine
- Collaborate with VP to build team roadmaps and schedules
- Gather requirements from complex initiatives and able to break down and generate specs
- Ability to prioritize: Establish metrics for determining ROI of any given project vs development efforts
- Collaborate with all our internal teams for providing them support in analytics and tools
- Build and help support our game teams for analyzing our player behaviors and build new solutions to grow retention and monetization through live ops technology
- Interact on a daily basis with our NYC and BCN Data teams to make sure the data is prepared and presented in the most efficient way
- Work closely with our Growth team to consistently upgrade and enhance our UA marketing, creatives & community Tech.
- Help Tilting Point becoming a beacon of Data Science excellence on the mobile apps market
Your XP & Skills
- Positive attitude, passion for games, and a love for problem solving.
- Must have past experience building a data team
- You are fluent in English (written and oral), additional languages a plus
- Management: 2+ years experience in managing and leading a high-performing data science team
- Highly accountable - Take risks, willing to fail and thrive in successes
- Previous experience in mobile gaming is mandatory
- Excellent communication skills to work with internal and external teams
- Proficiency in a programming language used for data science (R/Python), know SQL and have experience with data warehousing systems
- Masters degree in a quantitative or computational field (ie, Math, Statistics, Computer Science, Physics or an emphasis in quantitative methods or business analytics etc.) ideally with a background in testing and modeling.
- Excited to work in a lean, small team environment working with the world’s leading developers.
Nice to Haves
- Spark experience
- Experience with international markets, growth marketing a plus
Choose Tilting Point for:
- Startup environment - where each individual makes a large impact
- Ability to own technical direction of various products and systems
- Work with great people on great games that reach millions of people each month. Excellent location in Kiev!