PicsArt is looking for an experienced Backend developer to work on a new part of our site. You’ll work closely with product managers ,make infrastructure, architectural decisions, create/design documents and be a part of an awesome team.
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable Java code;
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, responsiveness and scalability of the applications;
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, devise solutions to these problems;
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization;
- Be ready for unforeseen situations and be able to respond appropriately;
- Train and mentor new team members.
- Experience with complex distributed systems and service-oriented architectures;
- Experience with NodeJS;
- Experience with Java and Spring framework is a big plus ;
- Experience with document oriented databases such as MongoDB;
- Experience with key-value databases such as Redis is a big plus;
- Good knowledge of data structures and algorithms;
- Knowledge of design principles of high-performance scalable applications;
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes is a plus;
- Proven track record of leading and delivering large projects independently;
- Proven ability and willingness to learn new technologies;
- Advanced written and verbal English communication skills.