• 3+ years of experience as Scrum Master in complicated technical projects
• Proved Experience of implementing Scrum in big companies, moving from waterfall system to Agile, switching from Kanban to Scrum
• Strong knowledge principles of Agile methodologies
• Proved experience working with Agile frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, XP, etc.
• Strong knowledge of Scrum artifacts, rules and practices.
• Possessing different coaching and facilitation technics
• Basic knowledge of software development processes and procedures to understand his team needs, principles of OOP
• Strong knowledge principles of prioritization, backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity etc.
• Expert in estimation and planning
• Proved experience in Scrum Management
• JIRA/Confluence experience
• Flexibility, ability to manage time and efforts in tough situations
• English — Upper Intermediate / Advanced
• Knowledge of Scrum frameworks (LeSS, SAFe)
• Experience as a Team Lead would be a big plus
• Certificate of ScrumAlliance or any certificates
Что мы предлагаем:
• salaryis $2500
• full time job on contract
• 21 working days paid vacation
• dynamic career opportunities
• team made of international experts and possibilities to travel
• enjoy working in a social and strong working culture
• friendly working atmosphere
• work at American company
Ты будешь делать:
• Implementation of Scrum framework in company
• Implementing of Scrum meetings (Sprint Planning (Development Iteration), Dailies, Review ets);
• Educating teams on values and principles of Scrum
• Implementing and maintaining Continuous Improvement Culture (Kaizen) in company
• Grooming — the development of Backlog in advance;
• Facilitating daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint demo and retrospective meetings.
• Helping product managers to maintain the product backlog in good shape and helping them to prepare Sprint Backlogs properly to the next sprint
• Resolving controversial and conflict situation inside the team, or team and managment
• Helps to resolve difficulties and obstacles in process
• Managing the scrum process with the coordination of scrum team in Agile methodology
• Ensuring a good relationship between the team and product manager as well as others outside the team
• Help the team members in clarifying goals and actions to achieve the goals
Fastly growing portfolio of. NET products transitioning to Azure stack. Full range of tasks from supporting main product, developing new features, re-designing existing components, ensuring high performance for constantly growing data volume.