- All aspects of software QA engineering, including requirements and design review;
- Test related activities estimation;
- Web application testing – business logic, usability and UI;
- Test documents design and management;
- Full cycle of the software quality assurance;
- Working with bug and issue tracking solution Atlassian Jira;
- Working in the international team of product development (St. Petersburg) and solution integration (Germany);
- Automated tests development and execution;
- Close cooperation with the technical support team to reproduce and coordinate customer reported issues.
- Higher education;
- Working experience in Quality Assurance 1+ year;
- Good knowledge of English;
- Solid knowledge of web application testing methodologies and tools;
- Strong attention to details and high level of responsibility.
We would be especially impressed if you have:
- Experience with mobile applications testing;
- Web and mobile test automation experience;
- Team management skills;
- Knowledge in project management.
We also expect that you are customer oriented person, have strong communication skills and like to work in a team.
- Employment according to the Russian Federation Labor Code, official salary quoted in EURO, paid twice a month;
- Competitive salary range;
- Friendly atmosphere inside the team;
- Comfortable work environment: fruits, tea and coffee, relax and sport zone;
- German language course;
- Medical insurance after probation;
- 100% sick leave refund;
- Lunch compensation;
- In-office work: office is located in the business center within 10 minutes' walk from Chkalovskaya metro station and parking spaces for drivers.
Within the scope of your activities you will work in complex business-projects and have very good possibilities to improve yourself in modern and know-how technologies. Your job will be very interesting with really good perspectives!