AppFollow is an App Monitoring, App Store Optimization, and Customer Support platform. Our main goal is to ease the everyday routines of app developers, product managers, marketing teams, customer support etc. AppFollow helps you gather and manage your app’s and game’s data, increase app conversion rate, improve app store rankings and app user loyalty.
This is a fully remote opportunity for the Outbound Sales Representative that could quickly lead to sales management with significant income potential. You will have great support team; ethical and principled workplace, competitive commission and work with a Head of Sales who is committed to your success.
Your daily responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Identifying prospective customers in the mobile apps industry and working to find leads given specific target markets
- Generating new leads through cold calling, networking and referrals
- International sales of AppFollow’ products
- AppFollow’ Demo presentation
- Following up with prospective customers and selling new features or services to current customers
- Managing closed sales and communicating future customers’ needs
- Updating your pipeline on a daily basis
We expect from you:
- Outbound sales experience (2+ years), preferably within Mobile Apps, SaaS and/or PaaS industry
- Experience working internationally with the customers located worldwide
- Experience working with CRM software
- Fluent English is a must, any additional language is a BIG plus
Benefits we offer:
- The biggest benefit is our awesome AppFollow team. We're an open, friendly, talented team that enjoys creating a great product, working together, growing together, and supporting each other.
- These benefits are also worthy! We offer:
- Full-time remote job. Though you’re always welcome to spend time with us in our office in Helsinki.
- Paid Vacation. Take the time you need to stay motivated, charged, and balanced. By prior agreement, you can have days off for special occasions.
- Paid Corporate Meet-ups. We get together twice a year at various locations (St.Petersburg, Moscow, Helsinki, Riga etc.) to work and spend time together offline. We bear all the travel costs for your accommodation, flights, lodging, and other business travel expenses.
- We are also passionate about professional development and always invest in education for our team members!
- You’ll have executive-level visibility into how the company is run and performing.
- We’re always ready to provide dedicated support and fast-track your on-boarding, give you the tools you need to be successful.