AppFollow is an App Monitoring, App Store Optimization, and Customer Support platform. Our main goal is to ease the everyday routines of app developers, product managers, marketing teams, customer support etc. AppFollow helps you gather and manage your app’s and game’s data, increase app conversion rate, improve app store rankings and app user loyalty.
This is a fully remote sales assistant position. This position will include a lot of research of new prospects, generating leads, searching for new contacts and other sales related functions. You will have great support team; ethical and principled workplace, competitive salary and opportunity to work with a Head of Sales who is committed to your success.
Your daily responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Executing daily research in order to find prospective customers contact details such emails; cell phone numbers, suggest tools, target lists & training will be provided, etc.
- Ensuring all leads are captured, accurately recorded, tagged, and maintained using our CRM
- Administering CRM software “Close.io”
- Inputting and maintaining sales tracking records that drive departmental reports and metrics.
- Maintaining sales training manual and document new procedures as needed.
- Cultivating and providing customer references to the Sales Team as they are requested.
- Assisting Head of Sales with the sales process when requested
- Opportunities to collaborate with all aspects of the business
We expect from you:
- Previous sales assistant or leads research experience
- Experience working with CRM software
- Fluent English
Benefits we offer:
- The biggest benefit is our awesome AppFollow team. We're an open, friendly, talented team that enjoys creating a great product, working together, growing together, and supporting each other.
- These benefits are also worthy! We offer:
- Full-time remote job. Though you’re always welcome to spend time with us in our office in Helsinki.
- Paid Vacation. Take the time you need to stay motivated, charged, and balanced. By prior agreement, you can have days off for special occasions.
- Paid Corporate Meet-ups. We get together twice a year at various locations (St.Petersburg, Moscow, Helsinki, Riga etc.) to work and spend time together offline. We bear all the travel costs for your accommodation, flights, lodging, and other business travel expenses.
- We are also passionate about professional development and always invest in education for our team members!
- You’ll have executive-level visibility into how the company is run and performing.
- We’re always ready to provide dedicated support and fast-track your on-boarding, give you the tools you need to be successful.