- Contributing to Design, Development & Deployment;
- Development & code review activities;
- Contribute to release planning & impact analysis;
- Building code, bugs fixing, refactoring;
- Status reporting in daily stand-ups.
Our expectation from you:
- 1.5+ year of experience in .NET applications programming;
- Experience in full software development lifecycle from design to deployment;
- Practical experience in Oracle or MS SQL Server programming, including stored procedures/functions/triggers;
- English at least Intermediate;
- Strong communication and collaboration skills: an ability to work with U.S.-based team members;
- Ability to clearly explain the current state of development and current problems.
Nice to have:
- AngularJS (1.5) or Angular 2+ experience;
- Oracle DB knowledge;
- Agile methodology knowledge (SCRUM or other);
- Experience with building loosely coupled application with DI frameworks or message buses;
- Experience with distributed source control systems (Git, Mercurial, SVN, etc) or at least centralized SCCs (TFS, Perforce, etc.).
- Competitive salary (will be discussed with successful candidates);
- Room for professional and career growth;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Friendly dynamic international Agile team;
- Comfortable office close to Moskovskaya metro station with free shuttles;
- Company-paid car and bicycle parking;
- Fruits, snacks and fully equipped kitchens in the office;
- Recreational zones, play-rooms;
- Voluntary health insurance for employees including dental services and a doctor in the office;
- Training programs, including English and French classes;
- Opportunity to travel to professional conferences, external courses, and seminars;
- Help in relocating from other regions
Полный рабочий день.
Наш офис находится недалеко от м. Московская