AppFollow is an App Monitoring, App Store Optimization, and Customer Support platform.
Our main goal is to ease the everyday routines of app developers, product managers, marketing teams, customer support etc. AppFollow helps you gather and manage your app’s and game’s data, increase app conversion rate, improve app store rankings and app user loyalty.
We are looking for a Recruiter to support our recruiting process from start to finish and help our team to support employees data workflow.
If you’re enthusiastic about the world of recruiting, tech-savvy and an excellent communicator, we’d like to meet you.
- Post job ads on professional sites, job sites and social media
- Participate in candidate sourcing efforts
- Assist teams in screening resumes
- Conduct initial phone screens
- Schedule calls and interviews
- Manage calendar for teams and candidates
- Use ATS to keep track of open roles
- Send out all bulk email (e.g. confirming receipt of applications, rejection emails) and handle paperwork (e.g. offer letters)
- Promote positive candidate experience throughout the hiring process
- Assist HR department in various HR related topics (such as Corporate Events, onboarding process, etc.)
- 1-2 years of proven work experience as a Recruiter
- Familiarity with the entire recruitment lifecycle
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to juggle multiple calendars
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Critical-thinking skills
- BSc in HR, Psychology, Communications or relevant field
Benefits we offer:
The biggest benefit is our awesome AppFollow team. We're an open, friendly, talented team that enjoys creating a great product, working together, growing together, and supporting each other.
These benefits are also worthy! We offer:
Full-time remote job. Though you’re always welcome to spend time with us in our office in Helsinki.
Paid Vacation. Take the time you need to stay motivated, charged, and balanced. By prior agreement, you can have days off for special occasions.
Paid Corporate Meet-ups. We get together twice a year at various locations (St.Petersburg, Moscow, Helsinki, Riga etc.) to work and spend time together offline. We bear all the travel costs for your accommodation, flights, lodging, and other business travel expenses.
We are also passionate about professional development and always invest in education for our team members!
We’re always ready to provide dedicated support and fast-track your on-boarding, give you the tools you need to be successful.