Libertex Group is on the stage of transformation – on the one hand, we have gained a great experience on the financial markets, but on the other, - we do need to change together with the world around us.
New data driven methods replace traditional ways of doing business. Our main priority is providing to the clients highly-automated, advantageous, personalized services based on machine learning and big data technologies as well as the keen insight of the client’s behavior and needs. The services which predict the client’s actions and enable the Company to offer him the products which he may need tomorrow, in advance – can be a good example of this priority. Another example of such services is the systems which control the risks of fraudulent operations online.
You as part of the Data science/Analytics team are going to participate in development and implementation of such systems, to study the clients’ behavior and needs and support business with clear insights. But the most important thing is the opportunity to do independent researches, to find areas for improvement and implement your own models.
Our team is international and young, with flat hierarchy (the CEO is directly involved in setting and monitoring of the key-objectives of the team) which implies fast development and great opportunities.
You also will participate in the most interesting international conferences regarding deep learning, data science, Python etc.
We are located in Montenegro – a South European country on the Adriatic coast. It offers the best ecology in Europe, the warm sea, activities like kitesurfing and mountain hiking in summer and mountain skiing and snowboarding in winter. Stunning nature, no traffic jams and nice food!
To summarize: a good quality of living.
Play. Learn. Trade.
- Analysis and optimization of current business processes with the help of deep data analysis, machine learning, deep learning, speech recognition
- Digital optimization of Call Center, Sales Processes, Marketing Spending
- Development of experiments (a/b tests) culture/tools/methods
- Scientific Investigations into clients behavior and motivation
- Dealing and Risk Analytics – deep analysis and predicting of trading behavior. Development of risk and fraud predicting and management systems. Development of the optimal pricing model.
- Conduct analysis to provide clear understanding and insights to complex business cases (e.g. products profitability and positioning)
- Reporting and analysis of current profitability, trading aspects, general market situation
- Development and implementation of cloud based machine learning systems
- Good knowledge of statistical, mathematical and machine learning approaches
- At least Bachelor’s degree in Math, Computer Science, Statistics
- Good level of Python/R/
- Proficiency in SQL, Microsoft Excel
- Experience in practical data mining and working with big volumes of data
- Successful participation in Kaggle competitions is a plus
- Work in a dynamic and fast-paced international company
- Beautiful emerging European destination (Montenegro, Podgorica)
- Low cost of living
- Generous relocation package
- Work/residence permit for employees and their familiesCompetitive salary
- Comprehensive medical insurance for all family members
- Annual reimbursement of flight home for employee and family
- Fun and friendly professional environment
- Using leading technologies and modern practices
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Rapidly expanding global footprint