|Полный рабочий день||
Reporting to Head of Innovation, Analyst supports Insolar leadership team on a variety of research and innovation projects and business development initiatives.
- Synthesizing, summarizing and providing critical thinking on all corporate strategic and operational matters:
- Data gathering, analyzing, preparing reports and actionable recommendations (developing project plans, process maps with clear figures and KPIs) for initiatives
- Conduct industry and company analysis, including market research, financial statement analysis and building and maintaining financial and operational models
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative research and analyses to support decision making
- Assisting in creating and executing business plans / proposals, analysis for new strategic and/or cross-functional initiatives, establishing and maintaining strategic partnerships:
- Participate in special projects, conduct ad-hoc analysis as assigned
- Support with preparation of presentation materials; regularly collaborating with various departments inside and outside company for content development in technology
- Help coordinate and manage cross-functional projects
- Building and maintaining strong, cross-functional relationships with leadership team and outside company during various stages of a projects’ lifecycle
- Degree from Technical University and 3+ years related professional experience within investment banking, consulting, similar
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to put a decision-making framework around complex/unclear problems
- Solid understanding of overall business and technology areas relevant or potentially beneficial to Insolar
- Experience in building business cases & financial models / projections, ability to perform analysis on and uncover insights from data
- Proficiency in business intelligence tools
- Ability to organize and work with large amounts of complex information, managing multiple project priorities
- Experience in creating and analyzing strategic documents, business planning, bid writing
- Proven track record of collaboration and teamwork
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial culture, ability to run a project independent start-to-finish and communicate up, down and across throughout the scope of the project
- Ability and willingness to be hands-on and dive into business and/or technological details
Insolar combines pragmatic, real-world business experience with some of the best technology talent in the distributed ledger space. We have 70 people in Europe and North America, including 50-strong R&D team.
We are passionate about transforming the world with advanced technologies. We believe, our solutions will make the world more efficient, transparent and connected.