• Ability to implement, research and improve search and recommendations algorithms.
• Solid knowledge in ML theory, mathematical statistics, data mining.
• Experience with common data-processing engines and storages - Hadoop, Spark, and such.
• Possess good communication, cooperation, planning, execution capacity, strong responsibility and excellent learning capability
• Able to communicate in English at work
Highly desirable skills (in one or more of the following areas)
• Experience with natural language processing technologies
• Experience with Deep learning
• Experience with Reinforcement learning
• Using real-time data for models retraining and inference
• Familiar with modern open-source ML tools, such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, Numpy and such.
• Programming skills with Java, Kotlin, or C++
• Understanding of GPGPU computation concepts
• Chinese language skills
Conditions and Benefits
• Work for one of world's biggest IT companies, in Russia, without cross-border relocation
• International, young, and very professional engineering team
• Comfortable office in Moscow City
• Competitive salary with yearly indexation and performance-based bonuses
• Mac or Windows laptop of your choise
• Corporate medical insurance