Our designers work in close cooperation with cross-functional teams, and we are opening a role of a Product Designer for our Enterprise team.What you’ll do
- Work cross-functionally with engineering and business partners to deliver the best design possible.
- Help Product Managers and Analysts come up with a solution to validate the hypothesis and run experiments.
- Work collaboratively with developers to reach high-quality implementation.
- Design features thoughtfully and ship them quickly.
- Create flows, prototypes, and high-fidelity visuals for your features.
- Measure the success of your decisions with the team to make sure it performs well, and if it doesn’t, reflect on results and iterate.
- Iterate on design artifacts to increase retention, expansion, virality, NPS, and adoption.
- Test your design and usability with users.
- Contribute to the design system.
- Take part in customer development initiatives.
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative research as well as reverse engineering.
- Build and map information architecture.
- Growth mindset.
- Strong logic and problem solving skills.
- Empathy and consciousness.
- Analytical and critical thinking.
- Understanding of business metrics.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to think through complex interaction design.
The Enterprise Product Team delivers expertise in designing and implementing best practices and tools to manage large accounts (1000+ members), providing enterprise customers with company-wide insights on collaboration efforts, advancing security and integration features to fit enterprise ecosystems seamlessly. We put significant efforts to make complicated things clear and easy to use and provide ideal UX. You will be deeply involved in the product development process of large system parts such as User Management, Account Management, Settings & Administration and gather UI-kit of components that can be reused further in other parts of the system to build quality solutions faster.Perks & Benefits
- Work in an international team, a possibility to become a valuable player in the ambitious, highly motivated and efficient team.
- Highly competitive salary.
- Stock option grant in accordance with company policy.
- Great professional and financial growth perspectives.
- Compensation for any professional courses.
- Any professional literature ordered by request.
- Sport activities and corporate tournaments.
- Regular educational and informal corporate events.
- Fruits and sweets for tasty breaks.
- A comfortable workplace equipped by your request.
- A modern office in a loft in the city center with a free parking, river view, volleyball court and restaurant.
- Help with relocation.
- Office location: Perm, Reshetnikovskiy spusk (Digital Port).
Полный рабочий день.
Мы специализируемся на: Design / Art, UI/UX, Дизайн