|150.000 - 180.000 pуб.||
м. Охотный ряд
|Полный рабочий день||
As a technical writer, your primary objective is to communicate highly complex, technical information about our products and solutions to a variety of external and internal stakeholders. A central responsibility is to build from zero, maintain, and update our public documentation, including user / installation / administration guides, Application Programming Interface (API) guides, and other material, while ensuring accuracy, clarity, and consistency.
We are a blockchain first and open source first organization — we put our code and documentation in GitHub public repositories.
At this time, this is a 100% hands-on position. You will have to produce documentation in English only.
* Work on the documentation architecture
* Produce the blockchain product documentation from scratch. The source can be LaTeX, Restructured Text, or Markdown, but we are probably going to prefer the latter
* Produce the front-end accompanying documentation from scratch — GUI texts, FAQ, etc
* Produce API documentation from scratch
* Work with the Engineering, QA teams, and internal stakeholders to test and document new product features while ensuring clarity of user stories and acceptance criteria
* Engage with the open source community to get feedback on the documentation, understand their pain points, review change requests from the community developers
* 3+ years as a technical writer within a startup or an established company
* Solid understanding of software architecture
* Experience with LaTeX, Restructured Text, or Markdown
* At least a basic grasp of blockchain architecture. Our product is a heavily modified version of EOSIO software, so knowing what EOS is and what DPOS is will undoubtedly be a huge plus
* Understanding of and experience with topic-based authoring
* Experience of contributing to open source documentation is a plus
* Experience of working with Git and GitHub is a plus
Full-time. Salary (net) ~ 150 000 - 180 000 rub
Stylish, comfortable office in the heart of Moscow.
Young, ambitious and enthusiastic team.
Interesting job in a technology-based, international startup, the possibility of rapid growth.
Ability to get the latest news and knowledge from the world of blockchain-technology.
Coffee, tea, fruits, chocolate every day.