|по договоренности||Полный рабочий день||
Wrike is a leading project collaboration cloud software with an innovative product that helps thousands of customers in 130 countries manage their projects, businesses, and employees. It is loved by global brands like Google, Adobe, AirBnb, L'Oreal, Western Union, Kaspersky Lab, Greenpeace and by startups around the world.
We owe this success to our talented and energetic team of smart, friendly, and professional employees, and we are looking for the same qualities in you. We think that work should be both challenging and fun. We're growing rapidly and providing excellent opportunities for professional development.
At Wrike, we believe that the best products win the market. As a part of the Product Management team, you'll bridge the technical and business worlds, defining and delivering the product roadmap for market leading features.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years of relevant experience as a Product Manager in tech space;
- You know how to develop long- & short-term product strategy and roadmap to achieve company goals;
- Your critical thinking skills are off the charts;
- You know a bit about cognitive sciences, and a lot about UX;
- You speak English at an advanced level;
- You have a technical background and stay up-to-date on the latest tech trends;
- You advocate Agile SD methodologies and have experience with scrum;
- Based on your experience and acumen, you could work as a software developer, UX professional, customer service representative, or marketing professional (perhaps in a junior role, but in all of the above listed titles, not just in one).
We look for people who:
- Love launching great products that make customers' lives easier;
- Embrace continuous learning, no matter how advanced they are in their career;
- Are ready to "earn" leadership;
- While creative, pay attention to detail and use the scientific method to problem solve;
- Communicate well with co-workers, customers, and business partners.
We strongly prefer candidates who have experience with one or more of the following types of apps: enterprise collaboration, project management or B2B cloud software.
- Flexible work schedule;
- Comfortable office with massage chair, shower, kicker, and Xbox;
- Free office lunches for team members (+ tea & coffee);
- Medical insurance (including dental health service);
- Partial compensation for parking;
- English classes in our office (including classes with a native speaker);
- Sports activities (yoga, basketball, volleyball);
- Relocation bonus for candidates moving from other cities;
- Excellent opportunities for professional growth;
- Awesome corporate events.