Прямой работодатель hube
Independent print magazine focused on contemporary art, fashion, and new tech is seeking an experienced professional to join our team as an SEO Product Manager & Paid Search Specialist. As a key member of our marketing department, you will be responsible for managing and optimizing our website's search engine rankings and implementing successful paid search campaigns.
1) Developing and implementing an overall SEO strategy aligned with the magazine’s business goals;
2) On-Page and Technical SEO optimization: to ensure that the website's on-page elements, such as meta tags, headings, and URL structures, are optimized for relevant keywords and provide a positive user experience;
3) Developing and implementing search engine marketing campaigns;
4) Brainstorming ideas for marketing campaigns and paid advertising;
5) Analyzing the effectiveness of past and ongoing paid search campaigns with the goal of optimizing the magazine’s presence on Google and other search engines;
6) Advising the team on the paid advertising’s costs, expectations, outcomes, and processes;
7) Copywriters’ briefings; subsequent implementation management and quality control of the implementation;
8) Ensuring SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code and content;
9) Developing, tracking, and analyzing performance learnings via detailed SEO tactics and creating ROI reports which include reports on traffic and website performance;
10) Forecasting trends and their effects on future traffic;
11) Driving improvements to website architecture, content, linking strategy, and other deliverables to improve SEO positions for target keywords;
12) Performing audits regularly to identify issues and ensure sites are properly optimized;
13) Reporting regularly on SEO critical metrics;
14) Identifying and handling crawl errors, sitemaps, site speed issues, and any other technical issues that can impact ranking.
1) 3+ years of relatable digital experience;
2) Proven SEO experience and a track record of success growing organic search traffic;
3) Google Ads Certified;
4) Google Analytics Certified;
5) In-depth knowledge of SEO best practices, search engine algorithms, and industry trends is essential;
6) Strong analytical and data skills;
7) Effective collaboration and communication skills (to work closely with cross-functional teams, including content creators, developers, and marketing professionals, to align SEO strategies with overall business objectives);
8) Ability to multitask and meet deadlines under pressure;
9) Experience with Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, and Google Tag Manager;
10) Excellent written and spoken English.
Remote work, good level of English is necessary.
- SEO Product Manager Paid Search Specialist18 сентября 2023