|по договоренности||Удалённая работа||
Virtual office or relocation to any SUSE location (Nuremberg, Prague or Beijing) will be considered.
SUSE produces some groundbreaking technology for building packages, images, and products, allowing customers to create custom Linux solutions. Open Build Service and SUSE Studio are the centerpieces of our DevOps organization. If you are interested in virtualization, cloud, modern web development, agile methodologies, if you are looking for an outstanding global team of highly skilled developers, if you want to be part of our revolutionary new way to create technology, then you should continue to read this!
- Development of Ruby on Rails applications in the front and backend of Open Build Service (OBS) and SUSE Studio.
- Involvement in design, implementation, testing, bugfixing, and optimizing in all areas of our DevOps Team.
- Participation in handling user feedback for the online presence of our DevOps Team
- Working on QA Automation and Maintenance, working closely with RPM packaging and building them in OBS
- Collaborate with other SUSE teams in the areas of DevOps, image building, package building, and image deployment
- Inspect and maintain RubyGems
- Master degree in Computer Sciences or comparable degree
- At least 3 years experience in professional software development and agile methodologies
- Ruby experience required, C, Perl, Bash a plus
- Web site development experience, particularly with Ruby on Rails required
- Experience with developing REST based web services and corresponding clients
- Test-driven development, DevOps working style and experience is a plus
- Virtualization knowledge (KVM/XEN) and/or Cloud experience (EC2, Openstack, Azure) a plus
- Familiarity with version control systems (git/GitHub), databases (postgres)
- Knowledge about building images with Kiwi is a plus
- Team player
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Autonomous and results oriented work style
- User focus
- Open source development experience
- Experience with jenkins, QA automation, and unit testing
Why work with us:
- Positive and creative work environment with an international team.
- Direct contact with representatives of free/open source software projects worldwide.
- We are a tightly knitted global team that is passionate about technology and open source.
- Flexible working hours.
- Regular events to build up relationships and friendship within and across teams. These range from informal drink up sessions to themed
- multi-day events in off-site locations.
- Regular hackathons and workshops on the company, department, and team levels.
- Fun and creative work environment
- Opportunities for travel to conferences around the world.
- remote Удалённая работа